What We Are:

So Here's the Idea, Two Guys -- One A Die-Hard Catholic, The Other A Down Home Protestant. Together They'll Change the World. Or At least They'll Try to Find Some Understanding. Tearing Down The Walls That Tear Us Apart And Finding Common Ground That Will Unite Us, Despite Our Differences.




Saturday, August 22, 2009

Episode 18: Dinner at Papa Scalz House! (PART 1)



On this weeks episode David and John and (our always welcome sometimes 3rd Co-Host)JennGW visted a home church and sat down with it's elder Joe "Papa Scalz" Scalzo. We had such a good talk that I had to spilt it up into two episodes. Enjoy!

Episode 18 - Papa Scalz Part 1

1 comment:

  1. The best part for me about a "house church" is its not once a week. its everyday all day. i walk and talk praising God in everything i do and i finally know how to do it. i never got that from any institutional church. yeah theres body. yeah theres sometimes a person that makes me feel "inspired". yeah theres worship. never, NEVER have i felt the Holy Spirit fall like when im enjoying God, Loving me the way he does during my intimacy with Him. Poppa taught me that i dont need to try to love God. I would fail miserably. I sit and rest in Him and let Him love on me. He does what he needs to with me and i walk, talk, work, shower, always thanking Him and Jesus and the Holy Spirit for every part of each morning and night im here on earth!

    ReplyDelete